anyway - sorry for the absense. the longer it became the more overwhelmed i got with how much i'd like to update you on. so i'll make it sort of short ish. but not really, but sort of (considering how much i'd like to say BUT WON'T FOR YOUR OWN SAKE :)
1) couple of weddings took place:
micah & shannon widegren
check out these two award winning papa's
and this intense fella
sarah and chad:
gentleman and a scholar
2) a little unofficial engagement photo shoot hosted by yours truly and her lover
these are andy and la raye - our neighbor(s)
3) been working
4) been doing a lot of hair be it cutting, coloring, constructing, etc. (see #1 and #2 - well, just one of #1, i did bridesmaids hairs)
5) been working
6) yesterday was muh birthday. turned 28 (won the lottery...died the next day. isn't it ironic......together now, DON'T YA THINK? - lol. a little alanis morissette reference in case it's been too long. she was one of my nineties favs)
7) went camping at dillon beach with some of my favorite clowns
see more here
8) started hunger games series and reading bossypants.
9) my family is scattering even more (little bro moved to ohio and ma and pa will follow suit).
10) started gillian michaels "ripped in 30" workout.
11) i can't believe it's already september! fall is my favorite!
12) watched some more friends move to NYC
anyway - that's what's been up. i've been lame with the blogging though. once in a while - a good break is a-ok. right?
thanks for checking back in! so good to see your beadie little eyes again!