Wednesday, March 3, 2010

g-papa was a good man

so changa plans a little bit for my red hairs. my g-papa went to be with the lord yesterday and i think i'm going to spare my ma from extra things to think about (she reeeeally doesn't like all the "crazy" things i'm doing with my hair - i mean reeaally. she wants me to be lady naturalle for the rest of my life) during these next difficult few days. so this will have to wait for next week after all the events. my poor g-pa and g-ma and all their children. it's going to be difficult.

my grandpa was a wonderful man. i'm excited to learn more about his history at the memorial. apparently, he invented something back in russia that they're still using (i think it was a farming tool or something to that effect). anyways. he was a man of strength and an amazing sense of humor. just the driest dang sense in the world.

on a different note (this almost belongs in a different post, but for the sake of sticking to the purpose of this blog) - i had a highlight today that turned out wonderfully. love the feeling of a happy client (especially when they're a friend of yours - go susan! :) and yes - i absolutely NEED to get on the taking-pics-of-my-work train. trust me. i know. i'm lame. sorry.

that's it for now.

i still owe you some things. like pics of this last weekend and of some of my latest finds. and the red when i get there...

love you dears.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Miss Zeb. So sorry to hear about your Grandpa... I lost one of my Grandpa's about 9 years ago, and the other just a little over a year ago. It is hard, especially on our parents, but isn't it a blessing to know they are with the Lord! I miss you girly, and I am enjoying hearing how you are doing. :-)

    ReplyDelete