Thursday, July 8, 2010

thursday. done.

since wes and i got our degrees in business - we're always evaluating business's customer service and marketing.  it's automatic now.  we always have THE best ideas for how companies should market.  for a free consultation - just leave me a comment - JK jk.  omg.

but honestly - i have to mention if you're ever in the roseville area - go here, to bloom coffee.  they have the most velvety cappuccino's on the face of roseville planet.  not even joking - they opened about a year or so ago, but were so overdue.  not to mention - yesterday i pulled an embarrassing situation for muh-self - ordered a coffee - went to pay, but couldn't find my wallet so i said "i think i left my wallet in the car - mind if i grab?" and the sweet barista says "yea i'll start your drink".  sure enough it wasn't in my car, but there was my velvet in a cup - ready for me upon my return.  she let me just take the coffee - i'm sure other places might do that, but she made it so not a big deal.  it's the little things.

yes i did return today and paid for two of the same - one for me for the road, and one for yesterday.

__

and another day at the spanish fly salon today.  it's obvious that i'm not even scratching the surface with what i'm learning in school and i get more and more eager when i extern here (never really learned why they call it EXterning rather than IN, but).

oh - and behold - my new hair growth inspiration - i found her on refinery29's article on 5 fashionista bloggers to watch out for:

i know it's a ways! but today - this made the cut for inspiring.  her roots are exactly my natural level  (i exaggerate - i do that when i'm excited.  she's probably like a level or two darker :)  the only cavee is that i agreed to be in a fashion show in august which requires to brighten up the red in my hairs.  at the time of agreement i didn't mind so much, but now that i see this...dang.  what is a girl to do. life is hard.

g'bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment